Show reviews that mention
service customer service customer phone internet cable bill problem people account
Filter review

Comcast - Cut Off My Old Services & Didn't Install Theirs

Please read the last paragraph--I have a suggestion about how all the disgruntled people can get back at Comcast. I called to schedule an transfer of service from my old provider to Comcast on 12/19/2010. They tell me that I can have it installed on 12/26/2010 between 4 and 7 pm. I say great and we agree to pricing. I also got the rep. to agree (in writing via a chat session) that if the installer was late, that they would reimburse me for my standard billing rate for any time spent waiting or dealing with them. On 12/19/2010 after the time and installation is set, I get an e-mail that says my installation window is "anytime" on the 26th. So, I open another chat session and they now tell me that their system shows installation from 2- 4 on the 26th. I, ask how this got changed, and I'm told they don't know. In short, I say that 2-4 still works, but that the guy better be on time. On the 26th at 4 pm I call (because nobody showed up) and I'm told that someone will call me back within 15 minutes to confirm the arrival time. 20 minutes later, I called back and they told me that I had never called in before about the installer not being there. After about 20 minutes I'm told by the Mexican associate, that somebody's on their way. At 5 pm, I call again and I'm told by the associate that he'll check with "dispatch." After 5 minutes, he comes back on and tells me that dispatch is closed. So, I get a supervisor on the phone and she tells me that she called "dispatch" though a special phone number and that they'll call me directly and give me 20 minutes notice before the installer arrives. She also tells me that because of all the problems she'll give me free installation and all services free for a full month. Fast forward to 7:30 when I get a call from "dispatch" telling me that "It's not our fault. You need to call customer service to have them accommodate you. We ain't going to do it tonight. I don't have anybody in the field." So, I call back and I get another supervisor who tells me that "wow, that's terrible" "However, our system doesn't have any notes about any of this." So, I explain the whole thing again and she says "I'll give you free Cinemax for 3 months." When I ask about the free month of service that the other supervisor was going to provide me, she says "I don't know about that, but it ain't going to happen. I can't offer that." So, after 45 minutes (I'm timing all this BS for billing purposes), we finally agree that service will be installed on December 31 between 8 and 10. Guess what, they installer didn't show up until 11 am. When he arrived he screwed around doing God knows what for 45 minutes and then started his install. When it came to the installation of a new cable outlet, he wanted authorization to drill though an exterior wall to run the cable on the outside of the house. I explained that the house was not slab-on-grade construction and that there was a crawl space that could accommodate the cables and showed it to him. His response is that's too much work and he gets on the phone with his supervisor. When he comes back in he says he can't do it that way (that should be read as, "I'm a baby and I don't want to crawl around under the house"). As a former contractor (before becoming an attorney), I volunteer to run the crawl under the house so that the installation is completed to my satisfaction. He gets back on the phone and 20 minutes later comes back in to tell me that his supervisor won't allow that (so, now I can't even crawl under my own house). He then says that he can't complete the installation. I tell him, fine "get out, but just make sure that the old service is still intact--I'll take it up with corporate on Monday." When I go to turn on the TV (2 minutes after he left), there's no service, no phone and no modem. So, I call and they say they'll get the tech back. 20 minutes later and nobody's back. So, I call back and the supervisor tells me that they've contacted dispatch and somebody will call me back with a time when somebody will be there, that day, to complete the installation. Fast forward 4 hours and 17 calls later when the customer service supervisor tells me that the tech isn't coming back because he's at another job and there's nothing he can do except schedule another appointment. In short, I'm filing a lawsuit against Comcast this coming week for breach of contract, reimbursement for my lost time (at the agreed-upon rate) intentional interference with internet and cable services--which are actionable under federal and state statutes. We may also be considering a class action suit based on all the complaints that I have subsequently found. If you're in a similar situation, please also consider filing a similar civil action--you can even file this in small claims court. It would put a real smile on my face to see this company bled dry and forced into bankruptcy by having to pay attorneys' fees to defend several thousand civil actions all brought at the same time.

COMCAST SUCKS...HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU COULD CALL IT THAT....UNPROFESSIONAL; LYING, CHEATING, BUNCH OF CROOKS.....MODERN DAY CORPORATE THIEVERY ALL AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE...GOV SHOULD SHUT COMCAST DOWN!

DONT TRUST ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU GO TO VERIZON....OR ATT...COMCAST IS HORRIBLE!

*** you all!! "EX_ CONTRACTOR"!!!

thats right *** take it too court

Clearly, you don't understand the legal theory, which sounds in tort, not contract. Moreover, the point is not necessarily to win, but rather to cause them severe pain and cost to defend--Most legal cases are settled when parties appreciate the costs of litigation, especially discovery.

A. That "quote in writing" from a chat agent won't stand up in court as a legal agreement. In our TOS it says very clearly that we don't reimburse for lost time and we don't offer inconvenience credits.

B. If you're an ex-contractor, why not just have him hook up the cable and run the line how you want later?

C. Your time isn't worth what you think it is, people call all day long with their "I charge 2,000 an hour for my time" right....but we're not on your time. You're calling us to come out and hook up a service. We're not your client, and we'll come out whenever is convenient. If you were losing money by not working that day, you should have schedule it on an "off" day.

Good luck in court, our TOS covers almost any "legal" situation you can think of

View more comments (4)
Danville, California
Comcast Installation

Comcast customers drive me crazy

Everyday I have to listen to Comcast customers calling in crying about "I can't watch Oprah" or "My kids Xbox isn't working" or "My new Blu-Ray player isn't working." 95% of the time, when I talk to them all of their COMCAST equipment and services are working correctly.....but COMCAST customers always decide to buy technology they don't understand and want me to explain it to them. If you are a comcast customer 1. Don't buy a router if you don't know what a WEP key is 2. Don't use outlook, entourage, thunderbird, or any other email client if you don't know what SMTP settings are. 3. Just because you have a nice TV, doesn't mean I care that you can't watch it. 4. I don't have a magic button that fixes your TV, or one that makes a field tech materialize out of thin air. If I tell you it's going to take a day or two to fix....you have to wait. And no, talking to my supervisor isn't going to help. Stop calling me, stop buying stuff you don't understand, go outside every once in a while

Missing you boo

your right comcast employees are young the youngest here in the philipenes is 7

Comcast Helper:

"jails, you make me laugh......I like you, even though I have a feeling I might know you, and hate you,"

Jalus:

No, I can assure you we don't know one

another. But you are entitled to hate me. I do not hate you. I realize that you are young and we all thought we knew all the answers when we were young. There's nothing to hate about a normal passage of Life.

ComcastHelper:

"I don't think you're trying hard enough to get hits, maybe if you put the whole post in caps it will get a response."

Jalus:

Receiving 'Hits'; whatever that is, was not why I responded to your post. I sincerely was trying to help you from compounding your error.

For example:

Written by Richard King, on:

29-01-2011 16:54

"After reading these posts you can keep your comcast and I will go else where!"

Like all of us in time you'll learn to temper your remarks. Instead of telling them what customers do to make your job hard ~ you can educate customers in a positive manner on what you need from them to be able to help them.

My best wishes go with you.

Namaste'

_()_

@PissedConsumer244758

Aww namaste

#241911

After reading these posts you can keep your comcast and I will go else where !

jails, you make me laugh......I like you, even though I have a feeling I might know you, and hate you, I don't think you're trying hard enough to get hits, maybe if you put the whole post in caps it will get a response.

Call your router manuf

Call apple

Call your tv manuf

Top 3 "resolutions" given to people from comcast daily. All I'm saying is people need to think what the real problem is before screaming at us. JALUS is pro

people hate the cable company it will always be that way because the cable company has a monopoly and will provide whatever service they want

PS:

It's a moot point now because all large business hire Reputation Management Companies who supply daily feedbacks any time their company,

EG: COMCAST,is mentioned on the net. Good, bad or indifferent in any kind of content that refers to their business, like COMCAST, including blogs, personal web sites, social media, pictures or videos.

Comments (16)

"1. Written by Jalusisdumb,

on 22-01-2011 18:56

they said they don't work for comcast. comcast doesn't have 1 real employee I used to work for them. they even out source clean their toilets. and if you know anything about outsourcing it's all about how fast the customer is off the phone"

*********************************

Note: OP Headline:

"Comcast Customers Drive Me Crazy.

Dec 31, 2010 ...

Comcast Complaint by ComcastHelper"

View more comments (24)
Ogden, Utah
Comcast Customer Care

Comcast

I scheduled new service with Comcast and prior to coming out and being scheduled, my credit was ran and other personal information was verified. My schedule date was on a Sunday, the technician came out and stayed at my home for over 3 hours, towards the end he said there was a problem, that I had previous service at my address, which was a lie. Well, the technician took his equipment and did not replace my original equipment, which he promised, I was without a phone, which is a necessity, and cable. I contacted customer service ASAP, filed numerous complaints with Comcast and no follow up. This technician took a power cord that belonged to me in his hurry to run out of my house like a coward that he is. Needlss to say I will never order this service, nor will I ever use for my business. I will pursue this unethical business practice until all my expenses are paid. This coward was in my home for 3 hours, ruined my carpet, screwed up my service, left me without communication over their ignorance.

Comcast responded to my call for a slow modern service by offering me a double play package with promises of higher speed, an additional HD cable TV for a modest increase in price for new equipment rental. True enough, the first bill was fine $75, the nest bill was $250 with no explanation.

I have not paid it yet, I am angry as ***. Like everyone else I have been defrauded by this monopoly called COMCAST. Now it's even worse, they have just been approved to buy Warner Cable.

Unless something happens we're in for a big surprise.

AT&T is just as bad from my previous experience, ur I have never been scammed like I am now. I would rather grudgingly go back to AT&T

hardworkingamerican

Doesn't suprise me that they ran your credit but did you ever think that maybe you are just aggrevated and it isn't true what your saying. I am betting that there was cable set up in your home but maybe under your spouses name or another family memeber and it was probably delinquent and shut off so then you called to set it up in your name.

I mean you gave it away when you said they took equipment you already had. That would have to mean you already had the svc in the house. Come on ppl please be honest here.

You need that much attention you need to lie about something. what is with the people in this country.

justicefortangy

No surprise, Comcast has not followed up with me to date. I have filed a BBB & FCC complaint, hopefully this will get them thinking. This company has the worst customer service, I look forward to them going out of business.

View more comments (2)
Indianapolis, Indiana

Comcast - Terrible customer service

signed up for a promotion they were having for 2yrs, great promo to get us from Verizon but then they change it after a year and came up with the excuse that they keyed in the wrong promo...already spent endless hours of trying to find someone to fix it and to no avail... now trying to find someone at corporate to see if they know how to fix it...8 people later and still no answers...nice company..going back to Verizon as soon as we can at least if they make a mistake you can find someone to fix it on one call.
Boston, Massachusetts

Bad ip from comcast

mi ip from comcast has had black box spam reports on it since 2007. ive only had for 2 months. i have 2 other email accounts w computermail and yahoo. they give me time outs, and suspend me, because i have a bad ip. ive delt with all areas of comcast for 2 months stright, everyone passes it to someone else. the ex. office just left a message on my phone saying they changed my ip, but they did not. they refuse to communicate through email because i told them im saving all correspondance. all i want is a new ip. so much for comcast customer gaurentee.

August 24, 2013

Comcast

I am writing to inform you about the type of service provided to me by Comcast which is very different to your advertisements in various form. If I tell you the whole story it will be very long hence I will write highlights and you can check the file Comcast maintains on my account. The problem has been intermittent hence difficult to pin down.

Summer 2012 –We could not watch summer Olympics on high definition CBS due to interference to the point that picture and audio were not working at all. Comcast response – loose connections hence it was my responsibility. Solution – We watched regular CBS instead of HD since that time.

July 2013 – Very erratic internet reception to a point that lots of calls were dropped on our Vonage phone. Could not work on the computer at home because what should take less than 10 minutes took more than an hour (if I got connection). Comcast technician came, tightened connections and left. Problem continues.

August 9, 2013 – Comcast technician came and replaced modem after I worked with your technicians that there was a connection problem. The new modem made the problem even worse as the non-reception times were longer and the lights on the modem were not even lit for prolonged periods. Your technicians confirmed that the modem had no signal 57 times (I do not know over what period of time). Your technician insisted on sending another modem by UPS rather than with a technician.

August 15, 2013 – New modem arrives and I installed it with Comcast technician help. Your technician suspected the splitter was defective so modem was directly connected and TV was disconnected. After about 4 hours all modem lights were not lit and there was no reception. I installed a new splitter and watched. Internet connection was erratic. I contacted Comcast the following day and worked with Comcast technician. She could not see the signal from the modem. She suggested removing the splitter and she was able to see the signal thereby concluding that splitter was faulty. I suggested reconnecting the splitter and test again. It worked and confirmed erratic reception. Now scheduling the technician visit started. Comcast insisted on charging $50 to my account and if the technician felt it was not Comcast fault the charge will be reversed.

How much more do we need to go through before we get the service we have been paying for without getting the service promised? During discussion one of Comcast representative mentioned that it was your policy to credit my account $20 whenever a technician is involved and the problem continues. I should get a credit of at least $60 on this account. Your supervisor would not honor that commitment.

A technician was scheduled for 8/21/2013 with a window of 3-5 PM. I took time off from work and stayed at home. At 5 PM I was told the technician was running late and will be here at 6:30 PM. I had no choice but to wait and he never showed up and nobody called me. On 8/23/2013 I called Comcast to reschedule the technician. Your representative went through the entire history and we lost telephone connection because internet went down. I made another call and got another representative and I spent another 30 minutes to get a technician appointment. Soon after it was set we lost telephone connection again. Now the technician earliest appointment I could get is August 29, 12-4 PM. There goes your two hour window guarantee.

By the way, during last few days the reception on TV is scrambled on channels in addition to CBS HD and this is also erratic. Same thing is happening on the phone line put in by Comcast (luckily we are not depending on that phone line). Meanwhile, we keep on paying our bills without getting any reliable service. I hope you will listen to the recorded conversations that have taken place between your representatives and me. I can write an interesting book.

Regards

Chandra

Chandra P. Khattak, Ph.D.

11 Forsythia Dr.

Nashua, NH 03062

Home phone : 603-577-1703

cpkhattak@gmail.com

with a service like comcast you have a dynamic IP address, it changes all the time on its own. there is virtually no way that you've had the same IP address since 2007, you have probably had tens or hundreds in that time period. you can also force it to change anytime you want if you change your mac address.

also, because of the dynamic ip system, it is silly for a company like yahoo to ban an IP address, so it is probably also worth your while to contact them about it.

far more likely is that your computer is a malware'd up piece of junk and you spam people without knowing it.

169ip

Listen up, jag-off. You Will not get as you say "a new ip address".

The DHCP server will release a new ip with every service update that comcast issues.

If you are having issue with some online email service like yahoo or gmail, it's not a comcast related issue. This one's for you and all those other *** out there that think every computer issue is the issue of their isp! Comcast provides internet service...period!!

how you access it or access online apps and websites is your freakin problem. End of story.

Are you forwarding email to your other accounts? Email the abuse department at Comcast to see if they can help you. abuse@comcast.net

View more comments (3)
Arlington, Virginia
Product
Comcast Account

Comcast - One of your customer's is dosing me for about two days now

Hello, I have been sniffing out who has been dosing me.. Not sure what you guys can do but here is the info: (TCP)66.176.231.16:64576->65.75.241.175:43594 ,40 Bytes source host:c-66-176-231-16.hsd1.fl.comcast.net Source IP:66.176.231.16 He has been doing it just now, and will not stop, I've asked him numeriouse times to stop, before i file a complaint, but he didn't. He beeen doing it for about two days now, It is damaging my VPS sever, and my vps company is not happy about that. Please do something about this, before I take legal action on this person.

get a lawyer we don't have time to police the internet

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Comcast" is latin for "to rob."

I have so many complaints about this company, but I'll just focus on the two main points. My internet drops signal at least twice a day and each time the router needs to be reset. It's really caused a lot of problems, mainly because I take online classes and I actually failed an exam because my service was lost in the middle of taking it. I've called customer service many times and I've gotten the same answer: Comcast does not support wireless routers. I'm sorry, I just looked at my calendar and saw that it's almost 2011. HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT WIRELESS?! Everything is wireless! What they mean to say, though, is that they don't support routers that weren't purchased through Comcast. Therefore, the only thing customer service reps can do is tell you to unplug your router and let it sit, then plug it back in. A five year old could have figured that out. That doesn't fix the problem. And I refuse to give more of my money to Comcast by purchasing an "approved" router, just so this bull will most likely happen anyway. Also, I rarely watch television but when I do, service gets interrupted probably about 3 times an hour. It's bad enough my service goes out, but it goes out in the most annoying way - the picture pixelates then freezes, and if there's any sound going on it gets all loopy, and sometimes there is even a big popping noise. I've probably uttered the phrase "I'm paying for this?!" about 10000 times since I've subscribed to cable. I really wish there wasn't this huge monopoly on cable providers in my area because I would LOVE to terminate my service. Thoroughly annoyed.

I agree with thoroughly annoyed...Comcast is lousy. I have the same problems with the TV and with the "so-called" fast internet service.

Thank God they don't have my phone.

Xfinity is a scam to get more money out of people for lousy service. Don't be fooled...stay as far away from Comcast as possible.

Also, it sounds like you need to have a technician visit your house to correct the problems with your cable TV services. If you already have, it sucks that they didn't resolve it and you should ask for a supervisor next time to make sure they send a lead tech.

If you haven't allowed them a chance to come out to try to fix it, then you can't really hold it against them. The problems you described cannot be fixed over the phone, and although it would be nice if this kind of thing never happened at all, there's no such thing as perfect technology.

I don't really understand why you would expect Comcast to fix equipment that is not theirs and has nothing to do with them. If you have a third party router that is not working correctly, you should call the manufacturer of that router for support.

My guess is that you don't want to do this because it's out of warranty and they want to charge you. Sorry about your luck, but that's how things go.

You are not entitled to free support for every device you connect to Comcast's network, or even free support from the manufacturer after it's out of warranty for that matter.

The good news is, however, that it's pretty cheap to get a router from Comcast these days. You can order one online at www.comcast.com/wirelessrouter.

geuss what comcast won't support your router in 2012 or 2013 either

View more comments (3)
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania

Comcast lied to me

After being informed that I was losing my job, I contacted Comcast to lower my bill. I told them if they keep the billing rate the same after the promotional period ends, I wont have to cancel. They agreed to keep my bill the same. I called several more times between September and December to make sure there was no mistake. Well surprise surprise, they raised my bill. I called them to complain and cancel and was told there was no record of me contacting them. This is an outright lie. I am now filing a complaint with the AG and the FCC in CT.

Ct should be blown up for people like you. Get a job and pay your bill or disconnect no one cares if you cant afford a luxury. Read a book or go for a run you fat ***

ID
#211913 Review #211913 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Milford, Massachusetts

Comcast- shoddy payment system

Comcast customer service is an absolute joke. I literally spent an entire hour trying to use their shoddy phone system to make a payment. Press 1 for credit card and it asks for my checking account account routing number! How ***! It is $6 to talk to a person - there's 30 mins of press number garbage before that is even an option. I think Comcast deliberately has a shoddy phone system to steal from people more easily. ...Surely people that provide phone and internet service could have a system that actually works? Cox Cable is so much better- don't waste your time with Comcast. Cox has a phone system that actually works, better prices, and doesn't charge you $6 to talk to a person!

It doesn't cost $6 to talk to a person, but it might cost $6 to make a payment through a representative. This is indeed meant to deter you from making payments over the phone, as it costs to staff the call centers and it is completely unnecessary to make payments this way.

I suggest making payments online.

Go to customer.comcast.com. If you don't have your log in information you will have to call to get it, but they will not charge you for that, and assuming you don't forget your password you'll never have to deal with the pay by phone deal again.

Seattle, Washington

I hate comcast

I hate comcast--stuck with this sucky service. TV show selection is poor... the *** box isn't compatible with the newer TVs and stereo systems.... customer service is not helpful in looking at the larger fix-- they just want you off the phone. I've spent hours on the telephoen with comcast--- many hours at home waiting thfor service person,and have had dto pay someone on numerous occasionsn to meet the service rep. Promises aren't kept. They have refused to hide the wires in teh front of my house... refused to use existing wires, and refused to work with correctly their system errors. Bait and switch with services. Lousy customer serice. I wish I had a choice of service providers.

Instead of crying get on a tread mill or do something else with your life. Like take a long walk off a short bridge

Sacramento, California

Comcast Sucks

When I moved into my apartment, in June, I was persuaded to go with Comcast internet and cable. Little did I know what a mistake that would prove to be. They came and installed my cable and internet, no problems yet. Then I called to add On Demand to my service, issues start to arise. A Comcast employee was trying to fix someone else issues in the building and managed to unhook my cable. Then I called about a wireless modem, when that finally arrives I realized they charged me a $49.99 install fee, which I would have been ok with if someone was here to hook it up. In my first week of service with Comcast I had to call them at least 5 times in the course of a week. Not including calls to restart my router. I have had numerous issues with them and today my internet connection was spotty, and I am not even using my modem we are talking hardwire into the router. I called and just cancelled my service then they proceeded to insult me by calling me she when I am clearly a guy. Either have Comcast and pray you never have issues or just get rid of your services with them.
Denver, Colorado

Comcast - Small Digital Boxes

I have 4 small digital boxes from Comcast as they have their new upgrades. Everyone of them faied upon installation. The picture did not work, the audio was all static, the remote could not be programmed correctly with the older TVs to turn on/off. Installed on at my mother's house last night, spent an hour and a half with tech support trying to get it to work. This is at least the four generation box Comcast has tried. We finally got the box to change stations but the audio is all static and needs a service call according to them. What a huge waste of time that Comcast just does not understand. I tried to speak with a manager and was promised a call back 48 to 72 hours. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE with Comcast,but these boxes will cost me money as I need 4 not just the 2 free ones. They just have no sense of customer urgency yet they want to merge with another company to become bigger and more powerful

You can go to fcc.gov and do an online complaint.

Our new xfinity boxes don't work correctly all the time either. We've spent hours tring to get our tv working like it did prior to this new equipment.

Requiring new boxes on all the tvs without any service upgrade is really a backdoor rate increase($$ per tv to rent) and I wonder if its been approved by the local governing agency. Why don't we all complain to our local state congress representative and the state regulatory boards?

View more comments (1)
Dallas, Texas
Comcast Installation
Loss

Comcast - Bait/Switch/offered 1 rate at sale, billed double

Comcast convinced me to switch from our previous DSL internet service due to a promotional rate of $29.99 for 12 months. They also offered the installation for $29.99, discounted from $99.99. When the first bill came, they charged $57.95 and also they charged the full $99.99 installation cost. After I spent hours on the phone trying to resolve, but they refused to acknowledge it. All they would say is, "The best we can do is 6 months." Plain and simple liars and scam-artists! I swear I am going to start recording these phone conversations.

A special rate for Internet service is offered through broadbandoffers.com. The deal is stated as $19.95 per month for 6 months with no contract and service can be cancelled anytime without penalty.

They also advertise a free modem, but you must buy the modem and then mail in rebate forms to receive reimbursement minus shipping cost. The online application takes you through some hoops and indicates that service will be activated after the modem is received. I received the modem and then called the phone number that was provided, which connected to Comcast customer service. They had no record of the order and do not offer any deals such as what was stated.

After an 1-1/2 hours of the runaround, I was finally told that broadbandoffers.com is a third-party service and I would have to go through them for activation. I went back to the beginning, which was an advertisement at comcastoffers.com, which links to broadbandoffers.com. I could not find any phone numbers. There was an online contact form and I submitted a request for activation.

An email response the next day indicated that broadbandoffers.com does NOT handle service activation. They referred me back to Comcast customer service.

The box that the modem came in clearly says "Comcast Corp" at the top of the shipping label and directly underneath this it says "broadbandoffers.com". I finally realized that the whole thing is an elaborate bait and switch scam, which appears to be operated by Comcast. I sincerely doubt that I was the first customer to call Comcast and attempt to activate service based on the broadbandoffers.com offering, but the operators played dumb and led me around and around as if to wear me down so that I would get tired and give up.

The catch is that once you have payed for the modem and received it, you are not likely to return it at your expense, wait for a refund, and also forfeit the original shipping cost.

Broadbandoffers.com cannot activate the service for the stated price and Comcast bumps you into a higher price plan (with a contract?). At that point I decided that I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH COMCAST AGAIN!

Houston, Texas

Comcast Blackout

Comcast cable is ridiculous. I'm currently a student in an off campus apartment and I'm from the Philadelphia area, so naturally I'm a Philly sports fan. Comcast Sportsnet shows the Phillies with no issue during the season, but as soon as hockey season comes around, the Flyers are blacked out. They claim it's *** Penguins jurisdiction, then why don't the Phillies get blacked out for the Pirates? I think they should show the Flyers because I am directly in the middle of the state of Pennsylvania, so both Philadelphia and Pittsburgh teams should be available whenever they have games on television.

you're seriously retarted. it has nothing to do with comcast

State College, Pennsylvania

Comcast - Cut off

I went down to the office to pay what I could and they took my money and told me it was alright to pay the rest next week.They were nice but when I got home they still cut me off,they were not nice to a black disable person,and I know they are not nice to anyone else.I am going to cut comcast off when my direct tv come.The office that I'm talking about is off comwealth drive in Charlottesville Va.This has happen before and I am very upset with it.Please do something about it.
Saltville, Virginia