Concord, New Hampshire

What is supposed to be a very happy moment for me, moving in with my boyfriend, has been completely ruined with one phone call. A call to Comcast to disconnect service.

It will cost me $250! UNBELIEVABLE! What's even worse is they even suggested transfering my service and cancelling his to avoid the fee. We would lose multiple stations and they would lose money yet this is their suggestion?

Who does business like that? Isn't it bad enough that I have to take the time off of work to wait for them to get there between the hours of 8-11? If any single person made appointments like that their business wouldn't last! Didn't I lose enough money by NOT WORKING and sitting there waiting for service 3 times because they didn't hook up the equipment correctly?

NO I guess not, they get you coming and they get you going.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced from any company, no compassion for thier clients whatsoever. I bet they make grieving families pay terminations fees when loved ones die!

Comments

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1309810

I got the same type of customer service and charged disconnection fee when I dropped them.

Maybe you shouldn't have signed a contract agreeing to a termination fee.