Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast in Rahway, New Jersey - AWFUL; HAVE OTHER WORDS TO USE BUT MUST KEEP THIS CLEAN

IF CONSIDERING COMCAST, DONT. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IMCOMPETENT AND IGNORANT. I HAVE BEEN INCONVENIENCE TOO MANY TIMES BECAUSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN THEY RECORD WRONG ORDERS SO INNOCENT TECHNICIANS COME OVER AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN ON PHONE WITH THEM FOREVER. ON HOLD MOST OF TIME. GOOD LUCK SPEAKING TO A SUPERVISOR. WHEN YOU DO GET A SUPERVISOR, THEY ARE MORE IMCOMPETENT THAN THE PREVIOUS PERSON. HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE A WORK ORDER FOR A NEW X1 BOX. I THINK MY 5 YR OLD COULD DO A BETTER JOB.

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

Comcast in Nashville, Tennessee - Customer service made it worse

Only issue was the HD local channels were not coming in...everything else was fine. Live chat sent the refresh signals...nothing......live chat sent the refresh signal again, told me to unplug the unit wait 60 seconds and plug it back up, said it could take up to 45 minutes to upload. 2 1/2 hours later, no guide, only a handful of channels came back. Called 800 comcast...they could only schedule an appointment for service a week from now. Customer service is supposed to make the situation better not worse, and then to wait a week for a service call......ridiculous!!!!! $5 billion dollar company, 47 million subscribers...a week to get service!
Loss

Lack Of Service Review

I've been without service for over a week and a half. No one showed for my appointment or called. I called the company 5 times on 6/8/2014 to speak with a manager and was disconnected by the representative several times. I'm *** because I operate a business from my home and loss revenue due to comcast lack of service.

Awful Service Review

My internet and phones go out every five minutes with this god awful service. Ever since I switched to xfinity my experience has been nothing short of atrocious. Going back to fios.

Firmware Update Review

The new firmware update for the next one is atrocious. I want to downgrade back to what it was before I bought it based on features of the first GUI not this *** new one. Put back all the features the first gui give us, the preview & browsing, put picture-in-picture were supposed to be and give us more than five lines of channels to see this is ridiculous, nobody wants the black pop up selector. Y do fools ruin good stuff?

Comcast - Email hacked

I couldn't receive email. Call Comcast to find out why. After going thru their questions "for security reasons" they finally informed that my email was compromised. Some security, my email was hacked! Dealing with people who do not speak good English, I was disconnected twice, put on hold many times. repeated my problem until I was red faced, etc. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, was told they were extremely busy but would have one call. I'm still waiting days later. Received an automated call for a review of my situation. The beginning of the call repeated three times, at the end gave a phone number to call to complete the survey. Called the number, was told to put in my 4 digit receipt number to continue. You guessed it, I was never given a receipt number. Besides a receipt for what?
Review

Comcast in Modesto, California - Everyone's an ***! Nothing has been done properly!

I've had Comcast/Xfinity for 3 years. I called in to lower my internet speed so I could have a lower bill. Well, one would think that to be a simple process. No F___ing way! The first *** I spoke with ran a credit check on me as a new customer which showed up on my credit report, of course. I had no clue that was happening. He didn't say a word about it and didn't inform me he was sending me equipment, either. Why??? This was 7 days ago. I called to have the credit check removed. I have been round and round with these idiots for hours each day because each day they make more mistakes. They don't understand a word I'm saying to them, surely. I estimate a full wasted 24 hours total of dealing with these people. They lie about everything. I was told I had 25mbps now I find I have 6. Whatever...As soon as they get the credit check removed which I was told could take 90 days, I am leaving the horrible company forever. Bring the jobs back to America where they belong. Oh, I need a job, by the way. I also was called by a supposed manager from supposedly Texas this morning while I was in the shower. It was a bogus telephone number he called on. I tried to call back and of course, it didn't work. I called comcast AGAIN, furious this time for all the lies and bs I have gone through. Plus, the message left by the manager explained to me that AS A NEW CUSTOMER, they had a right to check my credit. WTF? I am livid. There is no excuse for this! I can't pay these people to do everything wrong. Soon to be XCustomer!

#919911
@Mary

You realize this is for cable tv, right? Spam correctly.

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • no comprehension

Comcast in West Palm Beach, Florida - Info pent repair service

I have internet speed issues and have had 5 service visits from inside subcontractors who all told me that I need an outside comcast line tech to install an optical cable from the street box to my house and every time I make an apointment - they send the wrong people who CAN NOT do the job. I have even had two escalated tickets set up by managers ans still the wrong people show up. The last person ran another wrong outside cable which is still running across my lawn. I need the repair done correctly and only an outside optical cable will work. They keep telling me this but they csn not get it together.

I have been experiencing similar issues in Palm Beach Gardens for the past two weeks. I am now switching to AT&T.

I understand that they are busy, but they are absolutely incompetent and what's worse, they don't care and make misrepresentations. The first technician told me it was an area-wide outage and that I had a high signal strength, which was good. Absolutely untrue. The new modem that Comcast recommended that I had to get operates at -5 to +5 and the signal was 7-8.

Motorola, the modem company, told me Comcast needed to lower the signal strength. I related that and another tech came out and verified that the strength at 8 was outside Comcast's own parameters, but he needed a maintenance tech to fix the amplifier at the curb. Sounds like the other guy's story.

This was an off the shelf modem from Best Buy - it's not lke I built it from scratch or anything. If Comcast knows that all these modems it recommends operate at -5 to +5, why do they set the power of their signal to anything outside that!??

I got the second tech's cell #, but he would not tell me his full name and he never answers or returns calls.

He promised to get the right tech out there and to call me to verify it was done. That was a week ago! In the meantime someone did come, but it was raining, but they didn't come back. I called twice daily at least to get someone back and the reps confirmed a "maintenance" tech was coming to fix THEIR equipment outside.

Yet another inside tech without a clue shows up and again promises to put in the order for the maintanence tech and does so in front of my wife on his cell. Again, no one shows up. Then the reps say only the inside tech can dispatch the maintanence tech and they can't, but no such order apears on the account.

I call back, get someone else and they say they have dispatched a maintenance tech.

Today the rep said he'd transfer me to the dispatch, put me on hold, then hung up. Ever notice these people refuse to give you anything but a first name and it's always a common name like Joe or Rosie? I love how the repeat everything you say to them and appologize for the inconvenience, like they actually care or are trying to solve anything.

These phone reps tell me they are notating my account with all the information, but when I call back the next day, the rep has no knowledge and no notes of any kind. That means the first rep who said he or she was putting a note in the account of all the issues lied.

That is just unacceptable. Well Comcast, congratulations. You lost a customer. AT&T comes on Monday!

Oh yeah, the first tech said he'd replace a 3 foot piece of cable for free eventhough it was fine, just because he had new cable with him. Then Comcast tells me I owe $60 for cable. Nice. That's just outright fraud.

I reported all this to Channel 25-West Palm. I hope they run the story.

This is a sad commentary on what happens when you have no real choice for a service and the provider of that service knows it and just doesn't care. What Comcast is doing and they way they act just isn't right.

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen He will help you move on to the best service provider and help you get the best possiblew package for money im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

@Cynthia

Cynthia, or Stacy?

Most like you are Jordan, as you posted the same thing under different names, if you want to scam for sales be honest.

View more comments (2)
Review

Comcast has awful customer service and your bill will not be what you are told it will be, ever.

I would have to say I am a pretty loyal customer, if I have a company that can provide minimal challenges when a problem does occur, and the person on the other end of the phone can understand me and me them, the happier I am. If you are like me, you will NOT like Comcast/Xfinity tv, cable, and internet services. I have to say it is the worst customer service I have experienced in awhile! When you have a problem with one or more of their services that they provide, and I have had many in the last 21 days I have been with them. I give up after about 4 hours of being on the phone with many customer account executive with major language barrier issues, that are reading to you from a computer screen, trust me it becomes obvious. Just know to expect to be on the phone with multiple customer service techs, be transferred from one person to another several times, and if you become upset your 2 hour minimum time on the phone with multiple customer care advocates, you time will likely increase to 4 hours or more! And that is if you call from your cell phone of course because their home phone service will likely disconnect before you even get to speak to anyone. I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of time to spend on the phone with anyone when I am at home. I also have to say I have received my first bill and it was $75 more than it was promised to be, they charge every time a tech comes out ($39.95) plus if the "tech" says you need something, even though you may not, you will get another ($15.00) charge, plus there are so many other fees that were not discussed when I signed up. I was warned and leary of comcast/xfinity because of past experiences. And now I am sad to see how bad american customer service and cable/internet options have become. I have had WOW for approximately 4 years, and I have never been on the phone with customer service for more than 40 minutes with an issue. I am not going to say they are perfect by comparison of the television service to xfinity, because xfinity has an amazing difference with the television service by way of the HD and picture itself. But it is not as user friendly and I have had quite a few issues with DVR and On Demand quirks. The phone constantly disconnects and my internet has been awful. I have to use my own router connected to theirs for security reasons, but it has been the biggest pain in the (you know what) to have this issue resolved with them. And lets just say I ran off half the mbps with WOW than I do with Xfinity and it is always an issue with load times and such. So Comcast/Xfinity YOU HAVE MAJOR ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN MANY AREAS and NOT JUST IN YOUR AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best servicesr and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

Tags
  • Improper billing

Comcast in Portland, Oregon - Bad Customer Service, Bad Business

I'm not sure what to say about this company with any kind of couth what so ever, so what I will say is that this company is a scam and I will NEVER work with them again. Additionally, I would recommend that no one else work with them because they will scam you and because we need better options in this country for a non-monopoly service that has become a necessity within our society (internet options). I have been with Comcast for many many years. Both in Texas and in Oregon. They have pushed my bill through many levels of monetary values and have not held up to their promise to keep it consistent. Each month, my bill jumps from the low hundreds to above $300. This is not acceptable for customer service, which after a heated phone call with them, is apparent that they do not have. They have been calling my phone several times per day for the past week, without leaving messages. I finally took their call to find out that if I pay them $300 + dollars they are happy to keep me as a customer (last thing I heard from them is that the bill should be $106). This is not acceptable, this is not good business, this is not acceptable customer service.

So, you mean your normal bill is in the low hundreds, and when you don't pay it for a month it jumps up to double your normal bill amount? *** Comcast for you not paying your bills.

Loss