Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast in Modesto, California - Everyone's an ***! Nothing has been done properly!

I've had Comcast/Xfinity for 3 years. I called in to lower my internet speed so I could have a lower bill. Well, one would think that to be a simple process. No F___ing way! The first *** I spoke with ran a credit check on me as a new customer which showed up on my credit report, of course. I had no clue that was happening. He didn't say a word about it and didn't inform me he was sending me equipment, either. Why??? This was 7 days ago. I called to have the credit check removed. I have been round and round with these idiots for hours each day because each day they make more mistakes. They don't understand a word I'm saying to them, surely. I estimate a full wasted 24 hours total of dealing with these people. They lie about everything. I was told I had 25mbps now I find I have 6. Whatever...As soon as they get the credit check removed which I was told could take 90 days, I am leaving the horrible company forever. Bring the jobs back to America where they belong. Oh, I need a job, by the way. I also was called by a supposed manager from supposedly Texas this morning while I was in the shower. It was a bogus telephone number he called on. I tried to call back and of course, it didn't work. I called comcast AGAIN, furious this time for all the lies and bs I have gone through. Plus, the message left by the manager explained to me that AS A NEW CUSTOMER, they had a right to check my credit. WTF? I am livid. There is no excuse for this! I can't pay these people to do everything wrong. Soon to be XCustomer!

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

#919911
@Mary

You realize this is for cable tv, right? Spam correctly.

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • no comprehension

Comcast in West Palm Beach, Florida - Info pent repair service

I have internet speed issues and have had 5 service visits from inside subcontractors who all told me that I need an outside comcast line tech to install an optical cable from the street box to my house and every time I make an apointment - they send the wrong people who CAN NOT do the job. I have even had two escalated tickets set up by managers ans still the wrong people show up. The last person ran another wrong outside cable which is still running across my lawn. I need the repair done correctly and only an outside optical cable will work. They keep telling me this but they csn not get it together.

I have been experiencing similar issues in Palm Beach Gardens for the past two weeks. I am now switching to AT&T.

I understand that they are busy, but they are absolutely incompetent and what's worse, they don't care and make misrepresentations. The first technician told me it was an area-wide outage and that I had a high signal strength, which was good. Absolutely untrue. The new modem that Comcast recommended that I had to get operates at -5 to +5 and the signal was 7-8.

Motorola, the modem company, told me Comcast needed to lower the signal strength. I related that and another tech came out and verified that the strength at 8 was outside Comcast's own parameters, but he needed a maintenance tech to fix the amplifier at the curb. Sounds like the other guy's story.

This was an off the shelf modem from Best Buy - it's not lke I built it from scratch or anything. If Comcast knows that all these modems it recommends operate at -5 to +5, why do they set the power of their signal to anything outside that!??

I got the second tech's cell #, but he would not tell me his full name and he never answers or returns calls.

He promised to get the right tech out there and to call me to verify it was done. That was a week ago! In the meantime someone did come, but it was raining, but they didn't come back. I called twice daily at least to get someone back and the reps confirmed a "maintenance" tech was coming to fix THEIR equipment outside.

Yet another inside tech without a clue shows up and again promises to put in the order for the maintanence tech and does so in front of my wife on his cell. Again, no one shows up. Then the reps say only the inside tech can dispatch the maintanence tech and they can't, but no such order apears on the account.

I call back, get someone else and they say they have dispatched a maintenance tech.

Today the rep said he'd transfer me to the dispatch, put me on hold, then hung up. Ever notice these people refuse to give you anything but a first name and it's always a common name like Joe or Rosie? I love how the repeat everything you say to them and appologize for the inconvenience, like they actually care or are trying to solve anything.

These phone reps tell me they are notating my account with all the information, but when I call back the next day, the rep has no knowledge and no notes of any kind. That means the first rep who said he or she was putting a note in the account of all the issues lied.

That is just unacceptable. Well Comcast, congratulations. You lost a customer. AT&T comes on Monday!

Oh yeah, the first tech said he'd replace a 3 foot piece of cable for free eventhough it was fine, just because he had new cable with him. Then Comcast tells me I owe $60 for cable. Nice. That's just outright fraud.

I reported all this to Channel 25-West Palm. I hope they run the story.

This is a sad commentary on what happens when you have no real choice for a service and the provider of that service knows it and just doesn't care. What Comcast is doing and they way they act just isn't right.

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen He will help you move on to the best service provider and help you get the best possiblew package for money im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

@Cynthia

Cynthia, or Stacy?

Most like you are Jordan, as you posted the same thing under different names, if you want to scam for sales be honest.

View more comments (2)
Review

Comcast has awful customer service and your bill will not be what you are told it will be, ever.

I would have to say I am a pretty loyal customer, if I have a company that can provide minimal challenges when a problem does occur, and the person on the other end of the phone can understand me and me them, the happier I am. If you are like me, you will NOT like Comcast/Xfinity tv, cable, and internet services. I have to say it is the worst customer service I have experienced in awhile! When you have a problem with one or more of their services that they provide, and I have had many in the last 21 days I have been with them. I give up after about 4 hours of being on the phone with many customer account executive with major language barrier issues, that are reading to you from a computer screen, trust me it becomes obvious. Just know to expect to be on the phone with multiple customer service techs, be transferred from one person to another several times, and if you become upset your 2 hour minimum time on the phone with multiple customer care advocates, you time will likely increase to 4 hours or more! And that is if you call from your cell phone of course because their home phone service will likely disconnect before you even get to speak to anyone. I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of time to spend on the phone with anyone when I am at home. I also have to say I have received my first bill and it was $75 more than it was promised to be, they charge every time a tech comes out ($39.95) plus if the "tech" says you need something, even though you may not, you will get another ($15.00) charge, plus there are so many other fees that were not discussed when I signed up. I was warned and leary of comcast/xfinity because of past experiences. And now I am sad to see how bad american customer service and cable/internet options have become. I have had WOW for approximately 4 years, and I have never been on the phone with customer service for more than 40 minutes with an issue. I am not going to say they are perfect by comparison of the television service to xfinity, because xfinity has an amazing difference with the television service by way of the HD and picture itself. But it is not as user friendly and I have had quite a few issues with DVR and On Demand quirks. The phone constantly disconnects and my internet has been awful. I have to use my own router connected to theirs for security reasons, but it has been the biggest pain in the (you know what) to have this issue resolved with them. And lets just say I ran off half the mbps with WOW than I do with Xfinity and it is always an issue with load times and such. So Comcast/Xfinity YOU HAVE MAJOR ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN MANY AREAS and NOT JUST IN YOUR AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best servicesr and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

Tags
  • Improper billing

Comcast in Portland, Oregon - Bad Customer Service, Bad Business

I'm not sure what to say about this company with any kind of couth what so ever, so what I will say is that this company is a scam and I will NEVER work with them again. Additionally, I would recommend that no one else work with them because they will scam you and because we need better options in this country for a non-monopoly service that has become a necessity within our society (internet options). I have been with Comcast for many many years. Both in Texas and in Oregon. They have pushed my bill through many levels of monetary values and have not held up to their promise to keep it consistent. Each month, my bill jumps from the low hundreds to above $300. This is not acceptable for customer service, which after a heated phone call with them, is apparent that they do not have. They have been calling my phone several times per day for the past week, without leaving messages. I finally took their call to find out that if I pay them $300 + dollars they are happy to keep me as a customer (last thing I heard from them is that the bill should be $106). This is not acceptable, this is not good business, this is not acceptable customer service.

So, you mean your normal bill is in the low hundreds, and when you don't pay it for a month it jumps up to double your normal bill amount? *** Comcast for you not paying your bills.

Loss

Comcast - Service Transfer Review from Miami, Florida

Ever since I started service with Comcast back in February 2014 i've been having problems after problems. The first was i moved into a new apartment and i need them to run new lines for my service I made the appt but the tech never showed up neither the tech or the dispatcher called when I called customer service she lets me know the tech had put he came out and I wasn't home I was livid anyway she scheduled another appt almost a week later thank God I have a friend who works for Comcast so I just had him come out and run the line for me plus I already had the modem they shipped to me since I didn't need a tech over anymore I cancelled my appt by their automated system so I thought on Saturday morning I hear a knock at my door its a tech I explained to him that I cancelled my appt. I received my bill and they charged me for both tech coming out here again I called customer service they are the most dumbest set of people eventually they fix everything after me calling several times. Second problem had a power outrage and that cause my service from working did a self check everything looked gd but still no service so I called customer service again after several calls a whole lot transfers they came to the conclusion that the modem is bad ok he needs to transfer me to the department that will order my modem that department was close so I had to call back and hope I get a competent person so she order the modem I asked for a tracking # she me I needto call back in twodays to get Iit I found that kind of fishy pkus I use to work as a customer service I started ok and two days later I calledback the guy gave me tracking # from the first modem I got from them so I had to call the back and after two weeks if the back and forth they finally sending me a modem tracking # to prove it. I have never ever ever had a company as horrible as Comcast and the customer service is the WORST. I never thought for a big company it was be this bad anyway Im thinking about Dish Network where customer service is great and you can get any department 24/7
Review

My internet router from comcast stopped functioning

my internet service stopped working so I had to call comcast. The most irritating and anger generating move on comcast's part is that I have to listen to a recording 3 times that says "do you know you can go to comcast.com online to get help". No, I can't. I only call comcast when our internet service goes down. How the *** can I go online to get help about my internet service going down when the internet service has stopped working. But a bunch of *** and idiots. How can I say this in a polite way - stop insulting and *** off your customers. If there were another service that provided what you provide for a price within a few dollars we would change service providers in a heartbeat. I can't wait to get serviced by some other company than comcast. Your company is run by idiots. Get a clue, get a brain.

The phone system is automated-aka the same message you heard is the same message everyone hears. Get a clue.

Review

Comcast in Romeoville, Illinois - Rude incompetent customer service cost me weeks of outage

After my Internet stopped working, I called Comcast. They told me to buy a new modem, which I did ($85). Still no wi-fi. A dozen of calls later--more than half of them dropped by Comcast--I still don't have my wi-fi, AND I am out of $85. Comcast "supervisor" has finally told me to go out and buy a new router ($119), but they wouldn't mend the lapse in service to date. The apparent lack of care in "customer care" is really disconcerting. It is like they literally don't care. And I have been a customer for ten years! Can Comcast's abusive, incompetent, rude, and shameless "customer service" degrade any further?
Loss

Comcast - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.

On April 27 I went into Comcast to exchange a modem that just stopped working. While there I found out that I would save money by adding my home phone (which I presently had with Vonage) with my other service with Comcast. Big mistake! The phone service was supposed to start by May 5. On May 21, Vonage stopped and I could receive no incoming calls with Comcast. I called on May 21 and was told the phone would work 24-48 hours. Next day called and was told would be fixed in 24-72 hours. Next day called and was told the problem would be fixed by May 28, a week after service was ended with Vonage. Next day called and was told they would accelerate the ticket and put in an emergency ticket and someone would call me the next day. NO CALL OF COURSE. I called that next day and after going through 3 people, was told someone would have to come out. This is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with my equipment as my phone was working fine. It is a problem with them. I hate that they just don't care. Always putting you on hold, and then I believe purposely disconnected and you have to start all over again with another person. They did have phone number I was calling from, but because I was upset with good reason, they just wanted to get rid of the call. I hate that this company could care less about their customers. They don't care because what recourse do we have but to seek an alternative service which I plan on doing. I also plan on spending at least as many hours that I have been on the phone since this started trying to inform as many people as I can about the incompetent people who work for them and the poor service. I have counted that in 6 days I have spoken to 14 people, been disconnected 3 times. HORRIBLE!!!!

Comcast in Lee's Summit, Missouri - Internet outage

Monday, internet was out. They had to fix on their end. 2 days later, out again. They couldn't fix. Set up service call. Next morning, internet back up. I called to cancel service call and reps tells me she can save me $20/month and give me faster internet. I foolishly say yes. She was lying. Got email next day and her cheaper service was actually $10 more. I call to cancel and new rep says she must have been confused and he would adjust my plan to really be cheaper. Fooled me twice. Got an email saying new monthly fee is $229 for basic cable and lowest speed internet. Called to complain and rep actually tried to pitch me a different new plan...would not get me a supervisor. How do you know a Comcrap customer service rep is lying to you?...they are talking.

Overpriced Internet Review

My family has "high-speed internet" from comcast while it can't allow more than 3 people to online at once. I was playing on the computer and I got multiple lag spikes and kept on dying. This internet is an overpriced piece of ***.