Comcast - Useless chat personnel; useless phone personnel
you call, you wait.you wait, you are deceived into thinking you will be rewarded with competence on the other end.
no siree bob. you use comcast chat. same. the guy on the phone has no verbal command of english.
the guy on the chat has no written capacity. sorree. is there anyone out there capable of writing a cable bill that will genuinely deliver competition? their answer: well your box musta stopped werkin' let's make an appointment to have someone out there.
can't ya just leave a box on my porch? nope.
i think this is a ploy from the mccain campaign to keep me from watching gov palin debate thursday night.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services. A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month. They sent..."
- "This is the culmination of several frustrating conversations I've had with Comcast over the years. As with most other "media providers" I've purchased products through, working with Comcast is a..."
- "The tech put the wrong size bolt in the clip lock and it would not lock the store manager very rudely told me that my hing was worn out it..."
- "The address is 2059 Huntington Ave. in Alexandria, Va.Our owner of our unit is a slum lord..everything is 30 years old and he wants us to fix it for free...."
- "First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month Their late charge is excessive...if I..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."