Comcast - Useless chat personnel; useless phone personnel
you call, you wait.you wait, you are deceived into thinking you will be rewarded with competence on the other end.
no siree bob. you use comcast chat. same. the guy on the phone has no verbal command of english.
the guy on the chat has no written capacity. sorree. is there anyone out there capable of writing a cable bill that will genuinely deliver competition? their answer: well your box musta stopped werkin' let's make an appointment to have someone out there.
can't ya just leave a box on my porch? nope.
i think this is a ploy from the mccain campaign to keep me from watching gov palin debate thursday night.review #137613
You may also like
- "We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services. A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month. They sent..."
- "Hi my name is Cristian Giacche, on 07/31/2015 with the claim #407343 you took our tv and when returned, it worked for a couple of months until it died. I took..."
- "So this is what I amPaying for in service..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month Their late charge is excessive...if I..."
- "Dr. Jeff E. Wong botched an operation on me which caused me to be tube fed in hospitals for more than a year. He permanently damaged my health. He is..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."