Comcast - New installation a week late, insane billing
we had appointment for installation, never showed.Finally got installed a week later after calling every day.
However got billing a week before installation including a weeks charges before any equipment. Customer service knocked off $22, but when I got first bill after only TWO weeks of service I got a bill for the crazy amount of FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY TWO dollars!!!!. Their internet speed is fast- their billing speed is much faster and their creative accounting is enough to get senior citizen (me) a heart attack. $422 after 2 weeks of service.
Rip that *** right out.Even changing the packages to add on services still most channels wanted were additional and not present
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "services sucks ...i had a tech coming home twice ...nothing... the internet still slow and dropping ...i upgrade to blast 50mb/s ..even worst nothing else to say ..every time..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I was suffering from lower back problems. I used to have a very hard time getting out of bed as a result. I have tried many other products but nothing..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..."
- "I am a software expert and have analysed the Align Technology Alignment Process. On top of that, I analysed the Aligners themselves by taking them apart in a special laboratory...."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "Visited this store to purchase a baby shower gift for a newborn baby. I found the below pictures item. Was told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location..."