Comcast - new installation a week late, insane billing
we had appointment for installation, never showed.Finally got installed a week later after calling every day.
However got billing a week before installation including a weeks charges before any equipment. Customer service knocked off $22, but when I got first bill after only TWO weeks of service I got a bill for the crazy amount of FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY TWO dollars!!!!. Their internet speed is fast- their billing speed is much faster and their creative accounting is enough to get senior citizen (me) a heart attack. $422 after 2 weeks of service.
Rip that *** right out.Even changing the packages to add on services still most channels wanted were additional and not presentc294f6e
You may also like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."