Comcast - New installation a week late, insane billing
we had appointment for installation, never showed.Finally got installed a week later after calling every day.
However got billing a week before installation including a weeks charges before any equipment. Customer service knocked off $22, but when I got first bill after only TWO weeks of service I got a bill for the crazy amount of FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY TWO dollars!!!!. Their internet speed is fast- their billing speed is much faster and their creative accounting is enough to get senior citizen (me) a heart attack. $422 after 2 weeks of service.
Rip that *** right out.Even changing the packages to add on services still most channels wanted were additional and not present
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "55 inch and 40 inch TV I purchased them in July started getting a blue line on the left side of the 55 inch TV blue vertical line Seiki TV..."
- "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."