Comcast - New installation a week late, insane billing
we had appointment for installation, never showed.Finally got installed a week later after calling every day.
However got billing a week before installation including a weeks charges before any equipment. Customer service knocked off $22, but when I got first bill after only TWO weeks of service I got a bill for the crazy amount of FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY TWO dollars!!!!. Their internet speed is fast- their billing speed is much faster and their creative accounting is enough to get senior citizen (me) a heart attack. $422 after 2 weeks of service.
Rip that *** right out.Even changing the packages to add on services still most channels wanted were additional and not presentreview #481548
You may also like
- "After a month of trying to get new customer help I sat on hold for almost 4 hours and then was disconnected! ..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "Dont really know where to start! They put the satalite dish literly 3 feet from the road and ran the cable above ground never buried it we cant get ahold..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Getting this ice cream I expected it to be better than normal strawberry cheesecake because it had chunks of real cheesecake in it. But actually the whole tub of ice..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."