Comcast - New installation a week late, insane billing

835 of 2314 Comcast Reviews

we had appointment for installation, never showed.Finally got installed a week later after calling every day.

However got billing a week before installation including a weeks charges before any equipment. Customer service knocked off $22, but when I got first bill after only TWO weeks of service I got a bill for the crazy amount of FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY TWO dollars!!!!. Their internet speed is fast- their billing speed is much faster and their creative accounting is enough to get senior citizen (me) a heart attack. $422 after 2 weeks of service.

Rip that *** right out.Even changing the packages to add on services still most channels wanted were additional and not present

More Review Details

Product or service
Customer Billing
Review category
Television/ Radio
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #481548

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Comcast? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
835 of 2314 Comcast Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04, 2014 #801944

I had something similar happen to me when I moved. When I called customer service (which is a joke) they told me not to worry about it and that most of it would be credited back to me on the next billing statement. They actually did this, surprisingly. Not sure what to say about your case, though.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.