Comcast living up to reputation

861 of 1769 Comcast Reviews
Jul 21, 2012
review #333616

I'm new to Texas and everyone told me Comcast was horrific.Unfortunately, no other choice in my neighborhood.

Install scheduled for this morning and they've already called to say they are going to be 2 hours late and did I want to cancel. I suppose they are consistently bad. Everyone warned me.

Not surprising that they lock you into a contract.

If they had great service at a great price, it wouldn't be necessary. I will keep them until AT&T U-verse is in my neighborhood and then happily pay the fee to get away from them. I have gone without TV and Internet for months because I ran into similar issues at move-in.

I decided to defer the stress.It is pretty bad when someone chooses no service over your service.

c19ccd4
Had an experience with Comcast?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
861 of 1769 Comcast Reviews
Fed Up

Aug 06, 2012

When my cable person showed up, he had the wrong boxes on his truck. They charged me more for the boxes until I took all of the equipment back to their office and exchanged it for the correct one. Then, they billed me $30 for shipping! I called and they said, well, did we ship the boxes to you? Um, you don't know ***? No, the boxes were supplied by your technician. Oh, someone must have keyed it incorrectly. Wonder how many people they rip off that way?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×