Comcast living up to reputation
I'm new to Texas and everyone told me Comcast was horrific.Unfortunately, no other choice in my neighborhood.
Install scheduled for this morning and they've already called to say they are going to be 2 hours late and did I want to cancel. I suppose they are consistently bad. Everyone warned me.
Not surprising that they lock you into a contract.
If they had great service at a great price, it wouldn't be necessary. I will keep them until AT&T U-verse is in my neighborhood and then happily pay the fee to get away from them. I have gone without TV and Internet for months because I ran into similar issues at move-in.
I decided to defer the stress.It is pretty bad when someone chooses no service over your service.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "ThaiVisa, its Mods and the great majority of posters support the military coup of May 22, 2014 and Military martial law over the country. This is bad enough, however, the..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima SXL with the 2.0 Turbo engine. At 80,000 miles the car suddenly started making a knocking noise. At first I thought it was just..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "I went to the one in fayetteville ar. I wanted this certain hair cut. Well the lady cut my hair way to short to the point I dontveven wanna go..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "I met this one on backpage. Goes by the name "Carmen"....she said that she had condoms during our conversation. When I got there, she said she needed..."