Comcast living up to reputation
I'm new to Texas and everyone told me Comcast was horrific.Unfortunately, no other choice in my neighborhood.
Install scheduled for this morning and they've already called to say they are going to be 2 hours late and did I want to cancel. I suppose they are consistently bad. Everyone warned me.
Not surprising that they lock you into a contract.
If they had great service at a great price, it wouldn't be necessary. I will keep them until AT&T U-verse is in my neighborhood and then happily pay the fee to get away from them. I have gone without TV and Internet for months because I ran into similar issues at move-in.
I decided to defer the stress.It is pretty bad when someone chooses no service over your service.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "On I-10 in Texas wanted to stop and get a *** to eat, pulled into whataburger Restaurant 578 address: 2204 Hwy. 71 south ..."
- "I go to the sonic on Broadway only because it is close but I get a banana split and it usually comes out like in the picture, the cloth..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "We order and received a wig. it was very poor quality. You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to..."
- "Thermodyne System's / hornetwind / windgeneering / polaraco Thermodyne hornetwind Wind Turbine 40 MPH 65 kph 200 watts they claim 1600+ watts from a turbine. I own the 900 watt model..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."