Comcast is useless
I have been having trouble with Comcast for 2 months. DVR would not record, we went to office and traded it in and now this one is not working properly. The sweet people they put on the phone to talk to you, don't know anything but to try to apeese you. I am so tired of giving them my
box number and waiting anywhere from 20 to 35 minutes to talk to someone!
Comcast get your act together or get out of the business.Right now I have an appointment for Tuesday at their conveinence...Sick of their runaround
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Comcast in 12/15 thinking all my troubles with internet provides were behind me now ( I previously had Att Uverse). I switched due to the problems..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "I have been a customer of Comcast cable & internet services for several years now, as they bought out our old cable & Internet provider. Ever since the switch, we..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. ..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe. upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down. they said..."