Comcast files for bankruptcy

2012 of 2091 Comcast Reviews

Just got off the phone with customer service (15 minutes to get my address correct.) 3rd time with the same problem in 2 years.I get terrible TV reception and no internet."It must be your modem sir" NO!

my tv does not use a modem. They tell me to call technical service and they can fix it over the phone. I call technical service and they say unplug your Modem. already did that.

O.K. we'll send someone in 10 days. This reminds me of Ma Bell in the 60's.

I will be switching to Directv and Vereizon.

review #129571
0 3 Helpful?
Had the same issue1 Comments1
Had an experience with Comcast?  Submit review about this company
2012 of 2091 Comcast Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 27, 2010 #228827

I have to say I've had the EXACT same situation with Comcast CS and their contractors. Very aggravating!! Once I did get a service tech out, all he did was swap ports in the back yard. Three days later after a neighbor had the same complaint about their service, a tech came out and swapped ports again to get them running, putting us back on the original bad port. Just what I told the CS had happened. After we got thru the problems I did receive almost an entire month of free service! A small token for the amount of trouble caused by no Internet or TV for 10 days, and the frustration of their CS dept... but nevertheless it was an attempt to make things better.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×