Comcast files for bankruptcy
Just got off the phone with customer service (15 minutes to get my address correct.) 3rd time with the same problem in 2 years.I get terrible TV reception and no internet."It must be your modem sir" NO!
my tv does not use a modem. They tell me to call technical service and they can fix it over the phone. I call technical service and they say unplug your Modem. already did that.
O.K. we'll send someone in 10 days. This reminds me of Ma Bell in the 60's.
I will be switching to Directv and Vereizon.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First they make me loose 1 day of work to come to my house to tell me that they did not have the equipment to install, of course after jelling"..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Baught a sectional the cusions are ripping and had company over and the bottom of couch broke been two weeks since i followed thier procedures and still nothing....we took out..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I love Blue Bell. Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas. But to find this tonight... Saddens me!!..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."