Comcast files for bankruptcy
Just got off the phone with customer service (15 minutes to get my address correct.) 3rd time with the same problem in 2 years.I get terrible TV reception and no internet."It must be your modem sir" NO!
my tv does not use a modem. They tell me to call technical service and they can fix it over the phone. I call technical service and they say unplug your Modem. already did that.
O.K. we'll send someone in 10 days. This reminds me of Ma Bell in the 60's.
I will be switching to Directv and Vereizon.f0b1564 review #129571
You may also like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I have been a customer of Comcast cable & internet services for several years now, as they bought out our old cable & Internet provider. Ever since the switch, we..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "I have been using this product for three years. I am 65 years old. I have tried many expensive products, and gave them all time to work. They did not..."
- "Harmony Stewart is a nurse St. Joseph's Hospital in Washington State is manufacturing meth at her home. Apparently she has her son selling it for her at his school. I..."
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."