COMCAST CEO's email

1135 of 2018 Comcast Reviews

I have had the worst experience with Comcast and have obtained the CEO' email.

If you are having problems with COMCAST

I have had several of the top people calling me back wanting to know how I obtained it and why i escalated to that level, simple they still haven't solved the problem!

So here it is and be sure to include my name in bold, TROY BOLLOM was the one that gave it you!

And if you don't have Comcast shoot him an email saying you would never get it from what TROY BOLLOM

brian_roberts@comcast.com

review #324646
208 105 Helpful?
Had the same issue27 Comments33
Had an experience with Comcast?  Submit review about this company
1135 of 2018 Comcast Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Ssassy78

Jan 29 #938403 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thank you for this email address! I am copying the complaint I just submitted on this site and sending it to him. I won't expect a response; however, it will be on file in cyberspace. I'm sure I'll be one of millions!

thewomen

Jan 25 #936271 East Hartford, Connecticut

Not only comcast this goes for every company. If sales dont explain what you Will expect on every bill, an us as customer dont ask questions or look at the bill we will always be upset at everyone except our selves . A business to grow cant give everything for free. They can offer great service however some of us treat theyre employees like animals not realizing that is theyre job to help us not scream at them. Then we sit at home an give not just comcast but everyother company a bad review when u should start treating ppl with the same respect you will like to give to you. Instead of screaming an the name calling we should listen try to understand or cancel an goes else were. Is not worth the stress

semo

Jan 21 #934334 Chana, Illinois

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. As the manager of a store I signed a contract with Comcast. I specifically asked whether the owner of the business needed to sign and was told no. In November the owner of the store passed away and the business closed. They are going to charge us $1700.00 to get out of the contract! We were told so many different things by so many different representatives I can't even begin to tell you. Never, never, never sign a contract with Comcast!

letty

Jan 20 #933919 Acworth, Georgia

Wish someone would start a class action lawsuit against Comcast! Their billing department is shady and criminal! Good luck getting someone on the phone at customer service. Brian your the worst CEO in history.

msnowitall

Jan 25 #936274 East Hartford, Connecticut

The company is not bad is the ppl that dont ask questions or look what they sign up for. If the company can be suite for this so is everyone else that sign up for anything with any company an mad at the world because they dont ask questions. This ia not personal against you. I also thought the same when I bought my first car, now I know better.

Hummer

Nov 28, 2014 #907287 League City, Texas

No digital signal for ABC and NBC as well as all of my lower station numbers in League City for 2 weeks. If I was ABC and NBC, I would be pissed since they are losing viewers because of crappy comcast service.
Comcast Customer Service is clueless and cannot diagnose or correct the problem.
Going to email all the stations I don't receive and let them know I can't watch their shows because Comcast sucks.
Soon to be ex-comcast customer.

Flourish_2001

Jun 25, 2014 #832073 Sacramento, California

I think the best way to rich the big boss and maybe they might care is to get the media involve.

COMCAST and ATT Victims of Fra

Jun 24, 2014 #831362 Miami, Florida

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT is indicated.!
What a scam. The worst service, I am sick of spending hours and days awaiting service to rewire. Which was promised when I bundled (after being victimized by ATT. who cut my service without warning , called it “forced migration “ in an effort to make me bundle services Comcast thieves have continued the criminal behavior. No show appointments, inadequate service of all my devices. Tired of scripted BS script of condescending useless so called
Confirmed appointment means nothing.
Monopolies are ripping us off

Lora

Jun 14, 2014 #827458 Kokomo, Indiana

Summary: Comcast contacts me, my modem is old, I could benefit from a new one, it's simple, they mail it I disconnect and reconnect, call to activiate.....baddabing faster service! Hahaha, first off an empty box in the mail..no modem,have to call and tell them of their error. I have been working on this from June 1st till June 13th, 6.5 hours on the phone, or more. 13 transfers, 2 call back my transfer won't work, several people who I could not understand, 30+ refreshes of my modem, I fixed one thing and they wiped it out with a refresh. I went 2 weeks with no internet or home phone (and I have a disabled person living here). Finally I say I am done, send a tech, they say ok, wait 7 days for him and they say no charge but the tech said he would charge 30 dollars an hour. When my "tech visit" day arrives, he calls me on my cell, says he has already fixed phone...just needed to register my new modem, they should have been able to do that way back on June 1st, then he says the other issue is a setting on my computer, which he cannot fix, he only does hardware. Well if there is a setting that is wrong, it is because the help desk had me clickin like a madwoman and they changed a setting (it worked before with the settings it had). He talks me through the setting and it's all fixed in about 5 to 10 minutes. I then tell him how I ask repeatedly for a complaint department or escalation department or a manager and was told there is no such thing. He told me, straight up,... Show more

1 0 Reply
Phil

Jun 15, 2014 #827717 Belmont, California

Lora, your story is, not surprisingly, almost identical as mine. I truly understand your pain and abuse. Been dealing with their non existent customer service for a week now. They insisted that I upgrade my modem with assurances that it would solve my known area outage issues(?) along with erratic speeds. For two days I made 13 phone calls just to get service. Did a tech visit and a new comcast approved modem that I purchased solve my issue ? Of course not. It's ridiculous that they put up walls and barriers to prevent their customers from receiving decent service. The onus is always on the customer to prove its not comcast's fault. Frustrating their own customers seems to be their tactic and policy, until they just give up and go away. Without any true competition in major markets, comcast could care less and is happy to provide just lip service. Their email responses, from the very important sounding "office of tom karinshak", are nothing but some cut and paste paragraphs telling me how I'm a "valued customer" and "genuinely sorry" for my internet issues. Kinda like listening to their reps over the phone apologize over and over again. Disingenuous at best. How many times have you heard this bs? After shuffling my issue around to three different people, I have now been 'escalated' to the "executive support line" and am awaiting an email or phone call, which included stating that if they cant get hold of me, they will close the 'ticket' and no further action will be taken.... Show more

Another unhappy Comcast custom

Jun 13, 2014 #827044

Worst customer care experience EVER. I am 47 and have NEVER experienced such incompetence in my life. I even tried to cancel service and then received a voicemail thanking me for signing up for digital voice service. Thank you for the email address. I have documented all of it and am sending their CEO a snapshot of my ridiculous experience with Comcast customer care. I prefer cable to satellite, but am switching to Dish network over this.

Tiffany O

May 10, 2014 #813924 Lawrenceville, Georgia

This has been very helpful as one posses off customer who just started service with them a week ago and already having lots of issues with no resolution. They are horrible! !! I do not recommend this company at all. Nothing but trouble. I may switch back and pay the higher price, cheaper is not always better as I have learned. At least the CEO will learn what a *** company and employees he has.

1 0 Reply
karen

Sep 17, 2013 #718006 Eight Mile, Alabama

I recently moved in my house and comcast sent a contractor out to my home and he blew out my 73' tv now I have been speaking to customer service ppl to supervisors and corporate an they still refusing to fix my tv now the supervisor said that the contractor told him he blew out my tv but all of a sudden now they no nothing of it they saying that its the wiring now but everything that was hooked up on this same socket is still working except my tv an they refusing to fix it saying their guys say they didnt do it but the tv was on when he got there an was blew out when he left

Aug 02, 2013 #692383 Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Ten weeks into a refund and getting continual run arounds. Comcast must also run Washington.

Aug 02, 2013 #692115 Palm Beach, Florida

Hi, We live in Lake Worth, Florida. My husband :( and I are costumer of Comcast. Unfortunately, we have the most awful experience with this company, more than any other one. We still are quite surprised that the CEO of Comcast has such as impressive credentials, in contrast with Comcast customer service staff that leaves a lot to desire. I bet that Mrs. Roberts do not have any idea of stories like mine.

My problems with Comcast started in February 2013 and they have not ended yet as today 08/02/2013. This story started with a bad service and today we are paying the service with no service AT ALL. We had patiently waited to see if this company showed us a little more of respect through all these months. However, after a long wait, the intention of this company was no other than making us waste our money and time while wasting theirs too. Lamentably, our story with Comcast is a long one (*** of us, who give them countless of opportunity of fix their poor professional behavior).

We realized the lack of work’s knowledge, communication, interest about their jobs, and organization among the workers of this company. Most of the staff that fortunately showed up to the appointments seemed confused. They did have no idea what the problem was. First, they said that the problem was the boxes. They sent a new one. That was not the problem. Then, they said that the problem was the pole tap. Now
... Show more

Apr 16 #972656 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The problem was at the pole and unfortunately you are at the mercy of the line tech and dispatch. I had that issue before too. When you spoke to CAEs they probably did schedule a service tech and then when it hit the Dispatch Que they most likely reassigned to a line tech. What was supposed to happen was:
1) Line tech checks in the job with proper resolution codes/fixes
2) Dispatch either sends a message to Customer Support or contacts you to see if the situation was corrected.
3) if it was not corrected then a service tech should have been scheduled to come out to check at the box either in your home or outside and get RF readings (unless the line tech also stated that the line job was not corrected).
I used to work at Comcast sometime ago and this was the procedure that should have been followed. Again, this does not always happen which is what is seen with your frustration.

Jul 21, 2013 #684654 Walled Lake, Michigan

Comcast is the worst company to deal with. Every call, every encounter results in a sales pitch attempting to move you up to a more expensive plan. The agent won't take no for an answer.

As for the problem, it is of little or no concern. For example: I have been told for 3 days now my service will be restored in 12 hours. Each time the deadline nears it is moved another 12 hours forward. Some service. You can't even get a straight honest answer from them.

Also, while I was at one of their service centers yesterday I made the mistake of asking about the new DVR system they were promoting that records 4 programs at a time. Only available to new customers. Not only do you get to pay more but you get the worst of the worst from Comcast. Faster internet speed. New customers first. Does not matter you are a 10 year customer who never missed a payment. Their whole focus is "new customers", the *** with the current ones.

Time to cut the cable. I am looking at all options as I sign off today and will be moving on...perhaps someplace will appreciate a customer who pays on time and is loyal. Can't be any worse. Only way is up from the bottom.

jlisuzzo@comcast.net

Lyn

Jul 09, 2013 #677376 Cherry Hill, New Jersey

After reading everybody else's comments, I guess mine is not so awful. Today I received 2 hang ups or disconnects until finally talking to a customer service superior, Mrs Lovelace. She was a good listener and indicated she'd get right back to me with an answer. 3 hrs later, no call.

wrenzy

Feb 20, 2013 #612134 Albuquerque, New Mexico

I have been trying to get Xfinity installed.This is the worst experience I have ever had with a business. I spent over 3 hours, was punted to at least 7 people and still unable to sign up for their special deal of internet service promo of $14.99 mo. for 12 months. If this is the way they treat a potential customer they probably have terrible service. Pissed in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Janice

Jul 06, 2013 #675691 San Jose, California

I signed up for their Triple Play deal and after 2 weeks and multiple calls, I called and cancelled today. Every time I set up an appointment they didnt show up. Then they would them me they had no record of my appointment. I would get passed around to several people that would make me repeat it all over again. Dont they keep notes? Today I hust had it!
I had to call Uverse to reconnect my boxes. Xfinity wouldnt. If you do switch, keep your original service a few weeks. They give you 30 days to try it out. I couldnt sign up for 2 years when they give such bad service even before you are their customer.

1-20 of 33 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.