COMCAST CEO's email
I have had the worst experience with Comcast and have obtained the CEO' email.
If you are having problems with COMCAST
I have had several of the top people calling me back wanting to know how I obtained it and why i escalated to that level, simple they still haven't solved the problem!
So here it is and be sure to include my name in bold, TROY BOLLOM was the one that gave it you!
And if you don't have Comcast shoot him an email saying you would never get it from what TROY BOLLOM
email@example.com review #324646
You may also like
- "First they make me loose 1 day of work to come to my house to tell me that they did not have the equipment to install, of course after jelling"..."
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."