COMCAST CEO's email

883 of 1766 Comcast Reviews
Jun 13, 2012
review #324646

I have had the worst experience with Comcast and have obtained the CEO' email.

If you are having problems with COMCAST

I have had several of the top people calling me back wanting to know how I obtained it and why i escalated to that level, simple they still haven't solved the problem!

So here it is and be sure to include my name in bold, TROY BOLLOM was the one that gave it you!

And if you don't have Comcast shoot him an email saying you would never get it from what TROY BOLLOM

brian_roberts@comcast.com

c0ce332
Had an experience with Comcast?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
883 of 1766 Comcast Reviews
COMCAST and ATT Victims of Fra

Jun 24 Miami, Florida

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT is indicated.!
What a scam. The worst service, I am sick of spending hours and days awaiting service to rewire. Which was promised when I bundled (after being victimized by ATT. who cut my service without warning , called it “forced migration “ in an effort to make me bundle services Comcast thieves have continued the criminal behavior. No show appointments, inadequate service of all my devices. Tired of scripted BS script of condescending useless so called
Confirmed appointment means nothing.
Monopolies are ripping us off

Lora

Jun 14 Kokomo, Indiana

Summary: Comcast contacts me, my modem is old, I could benefit from a new one, it's simple, they mail it I disconnect and reconnect, call to activiate.....baddabing faster service! Hahaha, first off an empty box in the mail..no modem,have to call and tell them of their error. I have been working on this from June 1st till June 13th, 6.5 hours on the phone, or more. 13 transfers, 2 call back my transfer won't work, several people who I could not understand, 30+ refreshes of my modem, I fixed one thing and they wiped it out with a refresh. I went 2 weeks with no internet or home phone (and I have a disabled person living here). Finally I say I am done, send a tech, they say ok, wait 7 days for him and they say no charge but the tech said he would charge 30 dollars an hour. When my "tech visit" day arrives, he calls me on my cell, says he has already fixed phone...just needed to register my new modem, they should have been able to do that way back on June 1st, then he says the other issue is a setting on my computer, which he cannot fix, he only does hardware. Well if there is a setting that is wrong, it is because the help desk had me clickin like a madwoman and they changed a setting (it worked before with the settings it had). He talks me through the setting and it's all fixed in about 5 to 10 minutes. I then tell him how I ask repeatedly for a complaint department or escalation department or a manager and was told there is no such thing. He told me, straight up,... Show more

1 0 Reply
Phil

Jun 15 Belmont, California

Lora, your story is, not surprisingly, almost identical as mine. I truly understand your pain and abuse. Been dealing with their non existent customer service for a week now. They insisted that I upgrade my modem with assurances that it would solve my known area outage issues(?) along with erratic speeds. For two days I made 13 phone calls just to get service. Did a tech visit and a new comcast approved modem that I purchased solve my issue ? Of course not. It's ridiculous that they put up walls and barriers to prevent their customers from receiving decent service. The onus is always on the customer to prove its not comcast's fault. Frustrating their own customers seems to be their tactic and policy, until they just give up and go away. Without any true competition in major markets, comcast could care less and is happy to provide just lip service. Their email responses, from the very important sounding "office of tom karinshak", are nothing but some cut and paste paragraphs telling me how I'm a "valued customer" and "genuinely sorry" for my internet issues. Kinda like listening to their reps over the phone apologize over and over again. Disingenuous at best. How many times have you heard this bs? After shuffling my issue around to three different people, I have now been 'escalated' to the "executive support line" and am awaiting an email or phone call, which included stating that if they cant get hold of me, they will close the 'ticket' and no further action will be taken.... Show more

Another unhappy Comcast custom

Jun 13

Worst customer care experience EVER. I am 47 and have NEVER experienced such incompetence in my life. I even tried to cancel service and then received a voicemail thanking me for signing up for digital voice service. Thank you for the email address. I have documented all of it and am sending their CEO a snapshot of my ridiculous experience with Comcast customer care. I prefer cable to satellite, but am switching to Dish network over this.

Tiffany O

May 10 Lawrenceville, Georgia

This has been very helpful as one posses off customer who just started service with them a week ago and already having lots of issues with no resolution. They are horrible! !! I do not recommend this company at all. Nothing but trouble. I may switch back and pay the higher price, cheaper is not always better as I have learned. At least the CEO will learn what a *** company and employees he has.

1 0 Reply
karen

Sep 17, 2013 Eight Mile, Alabama

I recently moved in my house and comcast sent a contractor out to my home and he blew out my 73' tv now I have been speaking to customer service ppl to supervisors and corporate an they still refusing to fix my tv now the supervisor said that the contractor told him he blew out my tv but all of a sudden now they no nothing of it they saying that its the wiring now but everything that was hooked up on this same socket is still working except my tv an they refusing to fix it saying their guys say they didnt do it but the tv was on when he got there an was blew out when he left

Aug 02, 2013 Palm Beach, Florida

Hi, We live in Lake Worth, Florida. My husband :( and I are costumer of Comcast. Unfortunately, we have the most awful experience with this company, more than any other one. We still are quite surprised that the CEO of Comcast has such as impressive credentials, in contrast with Comcast customer service staff that leaves a lot to desire. I bet that Mrs. Roberts do not have any idea of stories like mine.

My problems with Comcast started in February 2013 and they have not ended yet as today 08/02/2013. This story started with a bad service and today we are paying the service with no service AT ALL. We had patiently waited to see if this company showed us a little more of respect through all these months. However, after a long wait, the intention of this company was no other than making us waste our money and time while wasting theirs too. Lamentably, our story with Comcast is a long one (*** of us, who give them countless of opportunity of fix their poor professional behavior).

We realized the lack of work’s knowledge, communication, interest about their jobs, and organization among the workers of this company. Most of the staff that fortunately showed up to the appointments seemed confused. They did have no idea what the problem was. First, they said that the problem was the boxes. They sent a new one. That was not the problem. Then, they said that the problem was the pole tap. Now
... Show more

Jul 21, 2013 Walled Lake, Michigan

Comcast is the worst company to deal with. Every call, every encounter results in a sales pitch attempting to move you up to a more expensive plan. The agent won't take no for an answer.

As for the problem, it is of little or no concern. For example: I have been told for 3 days now my service will be restored in 12 hours. Each time the deadline nears it is moved another 12 hours forward. Some service. You can't even get a straight honest answer from them.

Also, while I was at one of their service centers yesterday I made the mistake of asking about the new DVR system they were promoting that records 4 programs at a time. Only available to new customers. Not only do you get to pay more but you get the worst of the worst from Comcast. Faster internet speed. New customers first. Does not matter you are a 10 year customer who never missed a payment. Their whole focus is "new customers", the *** with the current ones.

Time to cut the cable. I am looking at all options as I sign off today and will be moving on...perhaps someplace will appreciate a customer who pays on time and is loyal. Can't be any worse. Only way is up from the bottom.

jlisuzzo@comcast.net

Lyn

Jul 09, 2013 Cherry Hill, New Jersey

After reading everybody else's comments, I guess mine is not so awful. Today I received 2 hang ups or disconnects until finally talking to a customer service superior, Mrs Lovelace. She was a good listener and indicated she'd get right back to me with an answer. 3 hrs later, no call.

wrenzy

Feb 20, 2013 Albuquerque, New Mexico

I have been trying to get Xfinity installed.This is the worst experience I have ever had with a business. I spent over 3 hours, was punted to at least 7 people and still unable to sign up for their special deal of internet service promo of $14.99 mo. for 12 months. If this is the way they treat a potential customer they probably have terrible service. Pissed in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Janice

Jul 06, 2013 San Jose, California

I signed up for their Triple Play deal and after 2 weeks and multiple calls, I called and cancelled today. Every time I set up an appointment they didnt show up. Then they would them me they had no record of my appointment. I would get passed around to several people that would make me repeat it all over again. Dont they keep notes? Today I hust had it!
I had to call Uverse to reconnect my boxes. Xfinity wouldnt. If you do switch, keep your original service a few weeks. They give you 30 days to try it out. I couldnt sign up for 2 years when they give such bad service even before you are their customer.

Pissed in Atlanta

Dec 18, 2012 Atlanta, Georgia

I emailed Comcast CEO last night and have already received a follow up phone call from the Executive Escalation Team. Thank you pissedconsumer.com for supplying that email. It appears the only way to get these people to really work with you is to contact the CEO directly.

Frustrated

Jan 07, 2013 Bellaire, Texas

I emailed the CEO at 4:30p.m. today and got a return call at 6:30pm...resolved billing issues in 5 minutes...took 7 technicians and 2 months of phone calls to get complete service working at new address. Thanks to posted email address. Here it is again, in case someone needs it.

brian_roberts@comcast.com

left wing liberal scum

Dec 12, 2012

what do you expect from the left wing liberal media,they lie about everything and no nothing of customer service
wise up america!!!!!11

Gary

Jun 02, 2013 Washington, District Of Columbia

What the *** are you talking about? how is Comcast's crappy service a byproduct of some "left wing liberal media"? Take your tea party self and throw yourself into the river. Corporate America and the half-dozen corporations that own all the media are decidedly Republicon, where cheating, lying, and ripping off citizens for a profit is valued above all else.

left wing liberal scum

Dec 12, 2012

wise up america!!!!!11

Switched to Direct TV

Sep 27, 2012

Nikki, you freakin ***. Haven't you read the prior posts? THEY CAN'T SWITCH b/c of local contracts that essentially have created a monopoly for Comcast as the local provided.

Woody

Sep 02, 2012

Actually, this happened to work for me as well over a year ago. Constant service interruptions on High Speed Internet service due to faulty trunk lines (open boxes, bad lines, over amped video signal drowning out internet signal). I emailed Mr. Roberts & walla!! I had the regional service manager calling me @ 8:00AM the next morning & service vans out the next day. They re-ran 3 sections of main cable (trunk line) down my block. Had to follow-up a month later with another email because they had yet to bury the lines & connect them properly. Sent photos of issues to him just to let him see what the issues were.....incompetence or lack of due diligence with the area service techs & managers was the main issue.

1-20 of 26 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.